Thursday, March 7, 2013

Iowa State University Pixel Town: Agronomy Hall


It's back! I decided for a change of pace I'd get back into my ISU pixel town project. I can see that this is going to be sort of an ongoing project for quite a while, seeing as this is the 7th building in a series of what will probably be 50 buildings, and I've already spent about 93 hours on the entire project. And I haven't even done any vegetation, people, vehicles, animals, etc. But anyway, here's Agronomy hall. Kind of a tough one, with that weird angle on the southwest wing. The greenhouse and glass staircase weren't exactly easy either. One good thing about pixel art is that once you make an object (lamp, trash bin, bike rack) all you need to do is copy/paste it. It's especially handy with all the junk on the roof that you don't think about but is part of the building.

No comments: